Thursday, August 22, 2013

Tags and Hearts at Totally Papercrafts


Good morning.


Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.


We had a successful 'school uniform' shopping trip yesterday so that's a relief :o)


Not only did we get everything Jack needed but we did it without falling out with each other - what a bonus!!!





I have another DT card to share with you today and this time it's for 









and the lovely Sue has picked the theme





TAGS AND HEARTS 





Here's what I did:















Card Ingredients:


Image: Sponsor image 'Lenny Christmas 1'


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: Dove Craft Vintage Christmas


Spellbinders Heirloom Ornaments 2013 


Just Rite Vintage Christmas Ornaments and Noel Christmas


Ribbon: East of India


Sentiment Tags: LOTV


Glamour Dust





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my DT buddies and to see the details of the wonderful prizes from our sponsors this week.





Challenges I would like to enter:





Aud Sentiments - Anything But a Birthday Card

Craftin Boutique - Anything with a Bear

Crafty Ribbons  - Anything Goes with Ribbon


Christmas Card Challenge - Non-Traditional Christmas Image

Ready Teddy Go - Die Cuts and Punches




Today we are going to take a look at a new Gym that has recently opened and is offering an almost unbelievable membership deal - hopefully it's not too good to be true - I really need to focus on shifting some weight - so fingers crossed.





Thanks for popping by to see me today - I really appreciate your support and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.





Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment