Monday, August 19, 2013

Anything Goes at Cutie Pies


Good morning. Hope you all had a lovely weekend.


Sorry I've not been around for a while but I've been enjoying some family time as my DH is off for a couple of weeks.





This post was originally scheduled as we were supposed to be on our way down to Devon for a few days but unfortunately we have had to cancel :o(

Not sure what this week will bring now - but I'm sure I'll have some crafty playtime and some catch up bloggy time in there somewhere :o)




So today we have a new challenge theme for you over at 









and it's the most simplest ever





ANYTHING GOES 


(but don't forget to make it CUTE)





Last week it was my Great-Niece's first birthday so here's what I did:


















Card Ingredients:


Image: From Sponsor Milk Coffee 'Charlotte and Bunny Love Balloon'


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: Bo Bunny 'Smoochable' - MCH


Spellbinders: Classic and Scalloped Ovals


Memory Box: Cosmo Border - MCH & Corner Bow - MCH


Number: Tim Holtz Word Play


Flowers, Gem and Ribbon from stash


Sentiment: PC Generated


Glossy Accents added to balloons





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the cutest inspiration from my DT buddies.






Challenges I would like to enter:





Challenges 4 Everybody: Anything Goes


Colour Me Creative: Anything Goes


Sugar Creek Hollow: A Child's Life


Totally Gorjuss: Die Cuts and Punches



Simply Create Too: For a Child













Thanks for popping by to see me today - I really do appreciate your support and I always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.





Have a fabulous day.


See you tomorrow with another DT post :o)





TTFN











0 comments:

Post a Comment