Good morning.
Hopefully Mr Blogger is playing nicely and has published this post for me whilst I am on my way to meet my bestest blogging buddy Claire at the Great British Craft Festival.
So looking forward to catching up and having a good crafty shop - after I give her a great big hug as she needs one right now me thinks :o)
So today it's the turn of The Gems to share their inspiration over at
and this week the theme is
SUMMER TIME
Here's what I did:
Card Ingredients:
Image: Pre-coloured version of 'Chloe with Ice Cream'
Design Papers: First Edition 'Summer Breeze'
Card Base: Craftwork Cards
Martha Stewart: Floral Border Punch
Spellbinders: Floral Ovals, Scalloped and Plain Grand Nesties
Memory Box: Precious Hearts, Madeira Corner
Flower: Bo Bunny 'Blush' - MCH
The prize on offer as always is:
2 Individual Digi images
(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS)
of the winners choice from PINK GEM DESIGNS.....
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.
Challenges I would like to enter:
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Stampin For the Weekend - Shape it Up
A Little Bit Crafty - Summer Sun
Cute Card Thursday - Die-ing to Punch
Hanna and Friends - Anything Goes
Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your visit and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.
Have a fabulous weekend.
Hope to catch up with you all later.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment