Wednesday, August 7, 2013

It's BINGO Time at Divas


Good morning. 


Hope you are all well and those not I wish well soon.


Looks like I might get the chance to do some more ironing outside in the garden enjoying the lovely sunshine - it ALMOST makes me 'enjoy' doing the ironing :o)





Today I would like to share my DT card for 









and this week we are playing 





BINGO










I chose the Top Line: Distressing, Ribbon, Flowers 


or could be the Diagonal Line: Distressing, Punches, Pins


and here's what I came up with:


















Card Ingredients:

Image: from our wonderful sponsor Delicious Doodles 'Fairy Fae'

Colouring Medium: Copics

Wings: Autumn Blaze Gilding Flakes

Design Papers: Teresa Collins 'Fabrications -Linen'

Sentiment: LOTV

Martha Stewart: Butterfly Border Punch

Wooden Butterfly from Hobbycutz Gilded with Autumn Blaze Gilding Flakes

Ribbon, Flowers, Pins and Adhesive Gems from stash



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my uber talented DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:

Delicious Doodles - Anything Goes

Flutterby Wednesday - Any Winged Creature

Loves Rubberstamps - Anything Goes

Creative Craft Challenge - BINGO 'Green, Flowers, Distress'

Fashionista - Wings

The Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes

Addicted to Stamps - Wonderful Wings

Cupcake Inspiration: - Challenge #222 Photo Inspiration





Thanks for taking time to come and visit me today - I really appreciate your support and I always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.



Have a wonderful day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment