Monday, August 12, 2013

Challenge #119 at Sketch n Stash


Good morning.


Hope you all had a lovely weekend - I certainly did :o)


I met up with my bestest blogging buddy Claire on Saturday at the Great British Craft Festival and had a wonderful day of shopping and catching up - it was sooooo lovely to see Claire again and I can't wait until the next time :o)





I have some exciting news to share with you today that I have managed to keep quiet for what has felt like ages lol!!!


I'm thrilled to say that I have been picked to join the talented Design Team over at 






and today I'm sharing my first DT make for them with you.





Here's the fabulous sketch for this fortnight:




with the optional theme of 





HANDMADE FLOWERS





and here's my take on it:















Card Ingredients: 


Image - Pre-coloured Topper 'Wee Stamps - Let it Snow'


Design Papers: Bella Carta 'Winter Fun'


Spellbinders: Floral Oval, Layered Poinsettia 


Memory Box: Madeira Corner


Embellishments: Hobby House 'Large Blossom Spacers' and 'Snowflake Charm' , Kaisercraft Sparklets, 


Ribbon and Metallic Cord from stash


Star Dust Stickles





Our sponsor this week is 




offering 1 lucky winner 


a CD of their choice





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my new DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:


The Hobby House - Christmas


Brown Sugar - Anything Goes


Winter Wonderland - Cute Christmas


Christmas Cards all Year Round - Make it Fussy and Fancy


As You Like It - Favourite Twine or Ribbon (mine is the metallic twine - great for tying on charms and the satin ribbon because it makes great bows)


Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon


Crafts and Me - Anything Goes


Crafty Boots - Die Cuts


Make it Monday - Anything Goes





Thanks for popping by today - it's always lovely to see you here.


Looking forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.





Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment