Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Use Twine at Divas by Design


Good morning.


Hope you are having a lovely week so far.


The gorgeous sunshine weather seems to have returned so most of my time yesterday was spent helping DH tidy up the hedge and bushes in the front garden. But I was rewarded with a scrummy ice cream up on the hill after we had taken the garden waste to the recycling centre :o)




Today it's time to share my DT card for 









and this week the theme is 





USE TWINE


Here's what I did:















Card Ingredients:


Design Papers: Bella Carta 'Winter Fun'


MFT: Fishtail Stax 


Sentiment: Kaisercraft


Adhesive Gems Jingle Bells and twine from stash


Star Punches





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:





Craft Room Challenge - Something New (New Jingle Bells)

Creative Craft Challenge - Not A Square

ABC Challenges - Lots of Layers

Crafty Boots - Christmas

Paper Playtime - Use Pearls




Thanks for your visit today - I really do appreciate your support and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.





Have a wonderful day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment