Good afternoon.
Hopefully Mr Blogger has published this scheduled post for me today whilst I am currently enjoying a family day out at Weston Supermare.
Today sees the start of a new challenge over at
and this week the theme is
OCCASION-ALLY
a card for any occasion
It will be my 16th Wedding Anniversary on Saturday so I took this opportunity to make a card for my DH
Card Ingredients:
Sentiment and Design Papers: Pink Petticoat 'Just An Old Fashioned Girl'
Martha Stewart Scalloped Heart Border Punch
Ribbon, Metallic Cord and Heart Charm: Candy won from the lovely Jules
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and to see the wonderful prize on offer from our sponsor this week.
Challenges I would like to enter:
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Little Claire's - Wedding/Anniversary
Our Creative Corner - Words Words Words
Just for Fun - Anything Goes
Natalie and Amy's - Celebrate Something
Before I go I would just like to say a mahooosive THANK YOU for all your lovely comments on my new DT post yesterday - it really does mean a lot.
Enjoy the rest of the day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment