Monday, August 26, 2013

Sketch #16 at Sketch n Stash


Good morning.


Hope all are enjoying the extended Bank Holiday weekend here in the UK.





Hopefully Mr Blogger has played nicely and published this scheduled post as we are currently away visiting family in Leeds.


Yesterday we had a trip planned to Scarborough - subject to the weather - so hopefully it was nice enough to go - I'll let you know if we got away when I get back :o)





John and Jack are mega excited as this evening they are going to Old Trafford to see Man. Utd. play Chelsea.





So today I'm here to share my DT card for 









and this week we have this fabulous sketch for you to play with 




with the additional option of 





MONOCHROMATIC





Here's what I did:















Card Ingredients:


Image: Spellbinders Heirloom Ornament 2011

Just Rite 'Vintage Christmas Ornaments' Heat embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Gold EP

Sentiment: Just Rite 'Noel Christmas Ornaments'

eBosser Regency Embossing Folder

Gold Satin Ribbon from stash

Shabby White Frantage



Our sponsor this week is:



offering 1 very lucky winner this fabulous prize:



Wish I could enter myself lol!!!



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:



TBA



Thanks for popping by to see me today - I really appreciate your support and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.



Have a fabulous day.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment