Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Flower Power at Papertake Weekly


Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.


Thank you for all your kind words yesterday :o)

It's been a beautiful start to the day here in Gloucestershire and looks like it's going to last a little longer.



So today's post is to share my DT card for 









and this week the fabulous theme is


FLOWER POWER





Here's what I did:


















And here's how I did it:





MDF Heart: Indigo Blu painted with Acrylic Paint. When dry I stamped the Blazing Poppies image using FlitterGlu  and then gilded with Winter Dawn gilding flakes


I also stamped the Blazing Poppies onto Centura Pearl card using Dusty Concord Distress Ink and dragged the ink out then fussy cut the flower heads to 3D onto the MDF heart.


I added some Stampendous Frantage Encrusted Jewels in shades of purple


Sentiment: LOTV 


Some ribbon and cord to hang it up and job done!!!





Please pop over to then main challenge blog to check out the details of our sponsor this week and to see the stunning inspiration from my wonderful DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:





Hobbycutz - Create Your Own Background

Joanna Sheen - Embossing - Heat or Dry

PanPastel - Create Your Own Background

Pile it On - No Designer Paper

Creative Corner - Anything Goes

Emma's Cards - Floral

Crafty Ribbons - 3 of Something

Creative Creations - BINGO (Anything but a Card, Image, Ribbon)




No cooking for me this evening as we are going over to Aaron and Kerry's for tea - after all 'the boys' have been to the driving range.




Thanks for popping by to visit me.


Enjoy the rest of the day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment