Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sketchie Free for All at Papertake Weekly


Good evening.


Apologies for my late DT post today for 









and this week we have a fabulous sketch for you to work with - or you can choose to use any other Papertake Weekly sketch from our archives here.










I chose to work with this week's sketch and here's what I did with it:


















Card Ingredients:


Image: LOTV 'Teddy with Robin'


Colouring Medium: Copics


No Design Papers


Embossing Folders: Embossalicious 'Christmas Elegance' and 'Holiday Holly'


I inked the embossing folder first before embossing the cardstock and then inked the edges as well.


Joy Crafts Winter Wishes 'Ice Crystals' Border Die


Joy Crafts Winter Wishes 'Ice Crystal 3 Snowflake Die


Hobbycraft snowflake punch


Ribbon from stash


Lashings of Star Dust Stickles


Sentiment: Kaisercraft





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fab prize on offer this week from our wonderful sponsor:


Simon Says Stamp





and to see the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:





ABC Challenges - No Flowers

Fashionista - Christmas

Lexi's Creations - Sparkle and Shine

Ooh La La Creations - Inspired by a Song (When the Red Red Robin Comes Bob Bob Bobbing Along)

Stamp and Create - Glitter

Love to Scrap - BINGO (Bling, Embossing, Ribbon)

Hobbycutz - Create Your Own Background

Creative Corner - Cute Critters

Jingle Belles - Tic Tac Toe (Die-Cut or Punches, Red or Green, Dry or Heat Embossing)

Ready Teddy Go - Die Cuts and Punches

Christmas at Sweet Stampin - Winter Animals




Thanks for popping by to see me and for all the lovely comments you have left recently - I really do appreciate your support.





We had a fabulous few days in Leeds visiting my MiL and we did manage to get to Scarborough on Sunday - the weather was beautiful - we all enjoyed some scrummy Fish n Chips, a ride on a steam train and on an open top bus all finished off with a well earned ice cream - yum yum!!





John and Jack thoroughly enjoyed the football at Old Trafford last night - even if it was a 0-0 draw and they didn't get home until after midnight!!!





Had a surprise visit from Lola Arizona and Ruby Mae when I got back home too - which was just what I needed after a 3 & 1/2 hour drive home :o(


Just need to muster some get up and go to empty the suitcase - maybe I'll feel more like it after a good night's sleep :o)





Hope to catch up with you this evening and tomorrow.





TTFN


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment