Friday, December 13, 2013

A Hobby House Topper Bauble


Good morning.


How are your Christmas preparations coming on? I'm so pleased that most of mine are complete - just a few more cards to write out but all the ones that needed to be posted have been done - I nearly fell over when the man at the Post Office told me how much it all cost to post them lol!!!


But it is only once a year so I'm not too worried.





Today I would like to share another project I have made using one of the gorgeous Wee Stamps toppers from 









and to remind you that Jill has very generously organised a Special Christmas Event with a mega prize on offer that even the Design Team can enter - so of course it would be rude not to :o)





Here's an MDF bauble that I have altered:


















Ingredients used:



Design Papers: LOTV 'Woodland Wishes'




MDF Bauble: Indigo Blu


Spellbinders Snowflake Dies


Star Dust Stickles





Challenges I would like to enter:


The Hobby House - Special Christmas Event


4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes


Crafting For All Seasons - Anything Christmas but a Card


Inky Impressions - Christmas Ornaments


Inky Chicks - Christmas





I'm off to pick up my new glasses this morning then finish wrapping the kids presents and then I hope to have a good old blog visiting session to catch up with you all.





Have a fabulous day whatever you are doing.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment