Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Anything Goes at Papertake Weekly - Option 'Less is More'


Good afternoon.


I'm a little late with my DT post for 









as I've had a busy morning. 


Thought I better get a move on and make the Christmas cake and then I had my physio appointment - did a bit of shopping - picked Jack up from school and here we are at 4pm!!





So without any further delay here is my DT project for this week's theme





ANYTHING GOES 


with the option of 


LESS IS MORE


















So I thought I'd have a break from the Christmas cards and share a Birthday make with you this time.





Card Ingredients:


Image: Sizzix Hero Arts 657773


Colouring Medium: Copics



Embossing Folder: Sizzix 656983


Butterflies: Martha Stewart 






Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:





Crafty Cardmakers - Clean and Simple



Stamp and Create - Anything Goes


Make it Monday - Anything Goes


Addicted to Stamps - Embossing - Heat or Dry


Inkspirational - Anything Goes


Sweet Stampin - Black, White and 1 Other Colour





Thanks for popping by and for any comments you may wish to leave.





Hope to catch up with you all later.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment