Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Anything Goes at Divas by Design


Good morning.


Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.


Not long until the BIG man in the Red Suit comes to pay a visit - I can hardly wait I'm so excited :o)





I also can't wait for my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver to knock on the door this morning so I can see his face when he sees the house all 'covered in Christmas'  





So before he arrives I would just like to share my DT project for 






and this week Team B are sharing some inspiration on the theme 





ANYTHING GOES


How simples!!!





I decided to have a go at making a Gift Tag thing for a bottle of wine - great description eh??






















Ingredients used:


Image: Sponsor image Flat Friends 'Happy New Year'


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: LOTV 'Woodland Wishes'


Gorgeous Bo Bunny Flower


Satin Ribbons from stash


Star Dust Stickles and Glamour Dust for the sparkle





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:





TBA





Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your support.


Have a fabulous day.





TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment