Good morning.
Hope you all had a lovely Christmas. It was a very busy one here in the Simpson household - but so lovely to have spent it with all the people I love the most.
Was Santa good to you??? He certainly was very good to me - lots of crafty goodies - including what was on the top of my crafty wishlist - a selection of 'Project Life' goodies which I can't wait to get started with - so I have been busy snapping away with the camera everyday :o)
I have not been in my little crafty haven for what seems like an age but hopefully as things are getting back to 'normal' this weekend I should be able to find some time to have a play later.
The lovely Debby is hosting her fabulous fun challenge again this year and as I have no new projects to share with you today I thought I would join in the fun and share my Top Picks with you.

As always it has taken me ages to make this decision - I didn't realise I had made so many cards this year lol!!!! I hope you like my choices :o)
Thank you Debby for organising this again this year.
I have a great big blogging catch up planned whilst my DH is taking his Mum home today and I am looking forward to seeing what you have all been up to whilst I have been absent.
Thank you for taking the time to come and visit - and for all the lovely comments you have left - they really do mean a lot.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment