Monday, December 16, 2013

Challenge #128 - Optional 'Glitter and Sparkle' at Sketch n Stash


Good morning my lovely blogging friends.


Hope you had a wonderful weekend and are somewhat nearer to being ready for the BIG DAY next week.


I had a busy weekend starting with a surprise visit from my youngest older brother that I hadn't seen for 5.5 years on Saturday.


Then yesterday I had planned some quiet time to sort a few more Christmas things out, to have a little play in my crafty haven and then a good old blog catch whilst catching up on Strictly - but I got a phone call from Aaron asking me to take him Christmas shopping down the Mall so all those plans went out the window.


So by the time I got back from shopping and then caught up with Saturday's Strictly it was just about time to make a quick tea and settle down to watch the results and then the X Factor final.





So it's the start of a new week and also the start of a new challenge over at 









and we have another fabulous sketch for you to work with and an optional theme of





GLITTER AND SPARKLE





Here's what I came up with:















I was very lucky to have won the gorgeous candy from Craftin Suzie recently and this is a card I sent to say thankyou - I know I'm safe to share it with you as Susan has already received it :o)





Card Ingredients:






Design Papers: from the candy win 'First Edition - Daydream'


Pearls: The Hobby House 


Pearl Flowers: The Hobby House



Sentiment Tag: LOTV





Our sponsors this week are:







and







Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the full details of the prizes on offer and to see the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:


The Hobby House - Special Christmas Event 


Crafty Catz - Anything Goes


Polkadoodles - Anything Goes


QKR Stampede - Favourite Embellishments (Ribbon and Pearls)


Sister Act - Anything Goes


Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon





Anyway I hope to have a good blog catch up later today - but not until after I have been for lunch and to see Santa in his Winter Wonderland with my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver and my snuggalicious Granddaughter Ruby Mae - I'm soooooo excited :o)





Thanks for popping by to see me - I really do appreciate your support and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.





Have a wonderful day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment