Saturday, December 7, 2013

Anything Goes at A Gem of a Challenge


Good morning.


Hope you've had a lovely week and are ready for a wonderful weekend.


We don't have much planned but I'm sure there will be some shopping and some crafting taking place at some point :o)





Today I'm here to share my DT project for the new challenge over at 









and this time all my lovely Teamies are playing as the challenge will run for 4 weeks so that we can have a little break to enjoy the festive period with our families.





And the theme is nice and simples





ANYTHING GOES





Here's what I did:


















I made some cute pyramid boxes to use as Place Settings on my Christmas table this year - before I tied them up I enclosed a little surprise for each recipient :o)





Ingredients used:






Pink Gem Designs: 'Holly Wreath Digi Stamp'


Colouring Medium: Promarkers - with fine nib!!!


Name tags generated on PC and then overstamped with LOTV blank tag


Gold fibres from local cake shop


Martha Stewart snowflakes punches






As always one lucky winner will win:






2 Individual Digi images


(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS) 


of the winners choice from PINKGEM DESIGNS.....





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the stunning inspiration from my lovely talented DT buddies.





Hope you can find some time to join in the fun with us.





Challenges I would like to enter:





Polkadoodles - Make a Gift for Christmas


Stampin with the Dragon - Gifts and Decorations


Totally Papercrafts - Anything Chrismassy But a Card


4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes


C.R.A.F.T - Christmas


Papercrafting Journey - It's Christmas Time


ABC Christmas - No Squares


Creative Card Crew - Sweet Treats





Thanks for popping by to see me today - I really appreciate your support and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.





Have a wonderful weekend whatever you have planned.





TTFN




0 comments:

Post a Comment