Sunday, December 8, 2013

Hobby House Topper Inspiration - Special Christmas Event




Good morning.


Hope you had a lovely weekend.


Mine was spent 'covering the house in Christmas' - as Jack once described it when he was 4 years old and it has stuck ever since :o)


I'll share a few photos at the end of this post but before I do I would just like to share a card I made using some totally scrummy goodies from 









Don't forget that the Hobby House is running a very special Christmas Event all this month - full details can be seen here


















Hobby House Products used:






















Challenges I would like to enter:





The Hobby House - Special Christmas Event


Sister Act Cards - Anything Goes



Crafty Creations - Anything Except Christmas


Oldie But Goodie - Ribbon and/or Lace (topper is more than 6 months old)


Make it Monday - Anything Goes





So here's some of my Christmas decorations - starting with the hall and my new Pinks & Golds 
















and the lounge with Golds and Cream











Every bauble delicately placed :o)






The Xmas plaque I made last year






and the Noel plaque and Candles I made this year






and finally the tree







Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your support.


Have a wonderful day.





TTFN















0 comments:

Post a Comment