Good morning.
Super speedy post from me this morning as my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver is here to play already.
I really should have scheduled my post last night but I made a lovely family roast dinner and by the time they had all departed and I had tidied up I was ready for nothing other than bed!!!
So today we have a fabulous new challenge over at
and this week the theme is
A COLOUR THEME
using this image as inspiration
Here's what I came up with:
This card will be on it's way to my sister later today as it's her birthday on Boxing Day.
Card Ingredients:
Design Papers and elements from Craftwork Cards scrummy new 'Correspondence Collection'
Large Butterfly: Memory Box 'Isabella' and 'Vivienne'
Small Butterflies: Martha Stewart
Star Dust Stickles
Viva Decor Pearl Pen 'Ice White'
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of my Team A DT buddies.
Challenges I would like to enter:
TBA
Thanks for popping by today.
I will have a great big blog catch up later - my DH is away for a few nights :o(
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment