Good afternoon.
Sorry I haven't been around much the past few days - like everyone else I have been busy with Festive Preparations before the Big Day when Santa arrives - just 1more sleep - yippeeee!!!!
I haven't even been near my little Crafty Haven for nearly a week - but I hope that I will be back in there soon - playing with some lovely new crafty goodies that were on my wishlist - I think I've been a 'fairly good' girl this year :o)
So today I'm here to share a non-festive make with you which is for the new challenge over at
and this week our challenge will run for two weeks and the theme is up to you as it's
PICK OF THE YEAR FROM 2013
I decided to go for
Die-ing for a Punch from July
Card Ingredients:
Image: LOTV 'Art Pad 3 - Wild Flowers'
Design Papers: From scrap box - sorry I'm not sure who by!!!
Card Base made using Spellbinders Grand Scalloped Circles
Martha Stewart Scrolled Lace Border Punch
Ribbon from stash
Sentiment: LOTV Everyday Tags
Viva Decor Ice White Pearl Pen
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.
Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all your support and lovely comments throughout 2013 - it really means a lot.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment