Monday, December 30, 2013

Challenge #129 at Sketch n Stash


Good morning. 


Hope you had a lovely weekend. Mine was very quiet in comparison to the week before :o(


But it will be bedlam again this evening as the boys, the girls and all my scrummy Grandchildren are coming for tea - I can hardly wait :o)





So most of the festivities are now finished and it's the start of getting back to 'normal' with DT work and today my share is for the new challenge over at 









and this fortnight we have another wonderful sketch for you to work with:







with the additional option of 





NO DESIGN PAPERS





Here's what I did using one of our sponsor images:















Card Ingredients:



Colouring Medium: Copics


Embossing Folder: Spellbinders M-Bossabilities 'So Trendy'


Memory Box 'Cosmic Stars'


Ribbons from stash


Sentiment PC Generated


A Touch of Glossy Accents for Lenny's nose





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:





TBA





Thanks for popping by today - it is always great to see you here and I really look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.





Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment