Good morning.
Hope you are having a lovely week so far. Don't you think the weeks go by much quicker at this time of the year?? Or is it just because there is so much more to do this month in particular?
Anyway I'm here to share my DT make for
MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES
and this week Team A are sharing some inspiration using a fabulous sketch from our lovely boss lady Hazel and using images from our sponsor this week.
Here's my take on it using a freebie from the sponsor - Poinsettia
I printed the image a few times so I could cut and layer it up - I think the last picture shows some of the layers.
Card Ingredients:
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: LOTV 'Simple Joys'
Ribbon from stash
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards
Star Dust Stickles
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies.
Challenges I would like to enter:
Holly Jolly Christmas - Anything Goes + Blog Hop
Sweet Stamps - Red & Green
Created with Love - Christmas
Make my Monday - Christmas Flowers/Foliage
Whoopsi Daisy - Christmas Using Traditional Colours
Ladybug Crafts - Christmas
Thanks for your visit today - it's always great to see you here.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment