Monday, December 2, 2013

Sketch #23 - Option 'Let it Snow' at Sketch n Stash and lots of news


Good morning.


Hope you all had a lovely weekend.


Thanks for all the good luck wishes for the Christmas Craft Fayre yesterday - I will share some photos at the end of this post.


I also need to let you know about the exciting event that is happening over at 









this month so this is a very long post - grab a cuppa and get comfy :o)





So staring with the Craft Fayre I wish I could tell you it was a huge success but unfortunately it wasn't :o( 


Not one card sold!!! It wasn't just me that didn't sell much - everyone other than the lady next to me that was selling old fashioned knitted animals had a quiet day. 


But I did sell the Snow Plaque I made and one of the Key Holder Plaques - a couple of crackers and some bags of tags, a couple of packets of Snowman Soup and a couple or Gift Bags - including the one I'm sharing with you today as my DT project for 









and this fortnight as well as the sketch we have the optional theme of





LET IT SNOW





So here's what I did:



















Here's what I used:


Image: Gorgeous die cut Topper from The Hobby House 'Wee Stamps - Silver Fairy'


Design Papers: LOTV 'Woodland Wishes'


Snowflakes Border: Joy Crafts 'Winter Wishes - Ice Crystals Border'


Let it Snow Sentiment: Pink Gem Designs 'Christmas Circle Sentiments - Set 2'


Adhesive Pearls: The Hobby House '5mm Ivory Silk'


Diamond Stickles





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.


Our sponsor this time is:




Offering 1 very lucky winner this fabulous prize:







As promised here is a picture of my table at the Christmas Craft Fayre yesterday:




Although not much was sold - I did get lots and lots of lovely compliments on all the things I had on display and I guess the positive to be taken is I have all the Christmas cards and some gifts I need personally already made so no mad rush on the lead up to the big day for me :o)





Anyway as I mentioned at the beginning of this extra long post I also need to tell you about the exciting event happening this month over at 






Here's an extract from the challenge blog posted yesterday:





Jill


owner of the Hobby House, wanted to do something special for this month





There is no challenge as such but instead we are giving everyone a chance to win a FABULOUS!!!!!! prize - including the Design Team.





You can enter this event with anything you have made that has not already been showcased on our


 Hobby House Inspiration blog.





This can be something you made previously or you can create something new if you want to.


All we ask is that your creation contains a Hobby House Topper.





How fabulous is that!!!!





Challenges I would like to enter:





The Hobby House - Use a Hobby House Topper


613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes - Optional Twist Gift Packaging


Dream Valley - Anything But a Card


Joanna Sheen - Make it Sparkle


Totally Gorjuss - Snow's the Way to Go


Stampin for the Weekend - Feeling Festive


Stempelsonnen - Merry Christmas


Totally Papercrafts - Ho Ho Holidays


Wags n Whiskers - Things with Wings


Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes





Thanks for staying with me to the end of this extra long post lol!!!


Have a fabulous day.





I'm off to dig out the Christmas Tree - not literally - just from the garage :o)





TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment