Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Creatures at Papertake Weekly


Good afternoon. 


Thank you for all your lovely compliments on my Christmas Decorations yesterday - I have another photo to share with you at the end of this post - something was missing from the fireplace and I have now added it :o)





But before I do that I would like to share my DT project for 









and this week the theme is





CHRISTMAS CREATURES





Here's what I did:














  







Here's what I used:


Image: Indigo Blu 'Merry Christmas Deer' Stamped with Seedless Preserves Distress Ink and heat embossed with Cosmic Shimmer 


Background Created using: Hero Arts 'Big Snowflake' and Seedless Preserves Distress Ink


Double Sided Satin Ribbon, sequins and adhesive pearls from stash





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies and to see the full details of the fabulous prize on offer from our wonderful sponsor this week:





WoJLogo_180x130





Challenges I would like to enter:





Simon Says Stamp - Make your own Background

Sarah Hurley Challenges - Create your own Background

Craft Your Passion - Let it Snow

Get Inky! - Christmas

Kaboodle Doodles - Non-Traditional Christmas Colours

Lexi's Creations - Snow

Creative Inspirations Paint - Merry Christmas

Great Impressions - Glitter and/or Sequins

Joanna Sheen - Make it Sparkle

Sweet Stampin - Ribbons





So here's what was missing from the fireplace:












Chipboard letters painted and then given the Shabby White and Gold Frantage treatment - love them :o)





Thanks for popping by today - it's always great to see you here.





Have a fabulous afternoon.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment