Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Last Christmas Card at Papertake Weekly & a Couple of Photos


Good afternoon. Sorry I'm a bit late with my DT post  today but I have been running around here there and everywhere searching for a specific Christmas Jumper that was on Jack's wish list and I'm so happy that I finally found it - hurrah!!!


I have also been for Physio on my shoulder which has been playing up a bit this week - but thankfully feeling a lot better now.





So this week over at 









our theme is 





LAST CHRISTMAS CARD





Here's what I did:















Card Ingredients:



Design Papers: LOTV 'Simply Joys'


Spellbinders: Romantic Rectangles


Flowers: Roses from LOTV Shop and Carnation & Berries Wild Orchid Crafts


Foliage: Magnolia Doo Hickey 'Spruce Twig'


Grosgrain Ribbon from stash


Sentiment: Craftwork Cards


Star Dust Stickles





Our wonderful sponsor this week is 


ribbon girl logo


offering 1 lucky winner:


ten-pound-gift-voucher





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:





C is for Challenge - Traditional Christmas


Crafty Boots - Christmas 


Through the Purple Haze - Here Comes Christmas


Parade Your Crafts - Christmas Projects


Dream Valley - Christmas


Glitter n Sparkle - Traditional Christmas Colours


That Craft Place - Christmas


Sweet Stampin - Last Minute Christmas





Before I go I would just like to share a couple of my favourite photos from yesterday's visit to see Santa in his Winter Wonderland with my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver and snuggalicious Granddaughter Ruby Mae:














Thanks for popping by today.


Have a wonderful evening.


TTFN






0 comments:

Post a Comment