Saturday, November 30, 2013

Posting Letters for The Stamp Basket


Good morning.


Wow can you believe it's the first day of December already - this year has really flown by.


I am now on the 'serious' countdown to Christmas and starting to feel a little giddy with excitement :o)





So if like me you still have a list of Christmas makes to complete before the big day here's a little inspiration I made using some gorgeous stash from 






















Card Ingredients:

Image: Wild Rose Studio 'Posting Letters' - Now on Special Offer

Stamped onto: 'Neenah Classic Solar White'

Using: Memento 'Tuxedo Black' 


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: Graphic 45 '12 Days of Christmas'


Snowflake Border: Joy Crafts 'Winter Wishes- Ice Crystal Border'


Snowflake Corner: Memory Box 'Snowflake Corner'

Ribbon: Berisfords 'Burgandy Satin'

Sentiment Tags: LOTV

Snowflake Border, Snowflake Corner and edge of image panel  - Gilded with Autumn Blaze Gilding Flakes

Viva Decor Ice White Pearl Pen



Challenges I would like to enter:



TBA



Today is the day for my first Christmas Craft Fayre - and hopefully I haven't forgotten anything - also hope it goes well.

Will try to remember to take some photos to share later.



Thanks for popping by to see me today - I really do appreciate your support.



Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Hope to catch up with you all later.



TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment