Thursday, January 16, 2014

A Cake for a Friend - and a Little Something for Me!!!


Good morning my lovely crafty friends. Hope you are all well and those not I wish well soon.


I'm pleased to report that my DH and I thoroughly enjoyed our Pilates class last night. I was well impressed with myself at being able to achieve most of the moves - I really didn't expect to be able to do half of them!!!


I also got signed off from the Physio yesterday as my shoulder and elbow have improved so much too - so it's all looking good :o)





I had a request from my friend to make a card for one of her friends and the brief was simply 'girlie'.


When I had a mega tidy up of my crafty haven I re-discovered lots of 'forgotten and neglected' stash including this gorgeous image I thought would be perfect for the order.



















Card Ingredients:


Image: Stamping Bella 'Ava Loves to Celebrate'


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: MME 'Bluebell'


Sentiment Tags: LOTV


Flowers: The Hobby House 'Spearmint Collection'


Adhesive Pearls from stash


Dies: Joy Crafts 'Lacey Square Frame' Magnolia Doo Hickey 'Sprawling Ferns'


Spellbinders: Plain Circle Nesties


Star Dust Stickles





Challenges I would like to enter:





Sweet Stampin' - Girly But No Pink 


2 Creative Chicks - Anything Goes


A Little Bit Crafty - Celebrate 


Natalie and Amy's - One for the Girlies


Crafting by Designs - Birthday 


Paper Shelter - Winter Blues


Crafty Sentiment Designs - Anything Goes


Inky Chicks - Anything Goes


Little Miss Muffet - What a Fuss 


Polkadoodles - Anything Goes 'Girly Girly Girly'





So I fussy cut this image by hand - which I don't mind too much but I will love it more when I get this:







I am a very very lucky girl as my DH ordered one of these for me at the weekend - just have to sit patiently for the next 4 weeks as delivery isn't until 10 February - I can hardly wait!!!!





Thanks for popping by to see me today - it's always great to see you here and I always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.





Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment