Thursday, January 9, 2014

New Beginnings at MAWTT


Good morning my lovely crafty friends - hope you are having a good week so far.


I have been a little quiet as I have had quite a bit of back ache since I sorted out my little crafty haven on Sunday - luckily not anything too bad but past history has taught me the lesson to rest it before it gets too bad!!!





Today I'm here to share my DT make for 









and this week Team A are sharing their inspiration on the theme picked by the lovely Kelly





NEW BEGINNINGS





This could be New Baby, New Home, New Job etc.





I made this before Christmas as I had a request for a New Baby card from my MiL


















Card Ingredients:





Image: LOTV 'Baby with Teddy'


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: Craftwork Cards 


Sentiment Tags: LOTV 'Set 24'


Spellbinders: Reverse Wonky Rectangles


Curved Scalloped Border


Magnolia Doo Hickey Swirl


Ribbon and Adheshive Pearls from Stash


Victorian Velvet Distress Ink


Viva Decor Pearl Pen 'Ice White'





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the stunning inspiration from my fabulous DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:






Country View Crafts - Monochromatic


Natalie and Amy's - One for the Girlies



Inky Chicks - Anything Goes


Loves Rubberstamps - Anything Goes 


Oldie but Goodie - New Beginnings (stamp and papers more than 6 months old)


Crafty Calendar - Let's Celebrate



LOTV Monthly Challenge - Anything Goes





Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all your support and lovely comments.


It really does mean such a lot.





Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment