Thursday, January 16, 2014

Wishing a Special Friend Brighter Days


Good morning. Hope you've had a lovely week and are looking forward to the weekend.


I certainly am looking forward to tomorrow as my DH and I are going to see the Strictly Dancing Tour at the NIA in Birmingham - one of my fabulous Christmas gifts from my DH :o)





Today I would like to share a card I sent to a very special blogging buddy who has had more than her fair share of troubles to deal with this past year and more recently had to spend 10 days in hospital following an emergency operation. I know that she has received it and I'm thrilled to say that it helped to brighten her day a little :o)


















Card Ingredients:


Design Papers: LOTV 'Beach Bliss' (love this paper pad)


Sentiment: Hobby Art CS026D


Martha Stewart Scrolled Lace Border Punch


Sizzix Butterfly Die 657773


Seam Binding, Adhesive Pearls, Button and Twine from stash





Challenges I would like to enter:





4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes


Aud Sentiments - Any Sentiment 


Feeling Crafty - Butterflies


Card Mania - Anything Goes


Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes Pearls/Buttons





Thanks for popping by today.


I really appreciate your continued support and lovely comments.





Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment