Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Sketch #86 at Papertake Weekly


Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.


Hope you are all better than the weather - it's pretty miserable here today - dull, damp and dismal :o(


I really hope it picks up later as I wanted to go for a walk this evening with my DH :o)





Anyway I'm here to share my DT project for 









and this week we are on our 





SKETCHIE FREE FOR ALL 





theme.





So you can do I what I did and use the fabulous new sketch that Dawny P has made for us this week or use one from the PTW archives - just remember to tell which one you used.





Here's my take on Sketch #86


















Card Ingredients:

Image: LOTV 'Blooming Wheelbarrow'

Colouring Medium: Copics

Design Papers: First Edition 'Daydream'

Sentiment Tags: LOTV

Lace, Mini Ric Rac and Organza Ribbon from stash

Memory Box: Hollyhock Stem

MFT 'Fishtail Stax'

Tonic Mini Butterfly Punch

Adhesive Pearls: The Hobby House

Grape Ice Stickles



Our sponsor this week is the fabulous:



Offering 1 very lucky winner:





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:



Crafty Sentiments - Recipe 1 Image 2 Design Papers 3 Embellishments

Creative Card Crew - 1 image, 2 DP's and 3 Pearls/Gems

Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Make it Cute or Sweet

LOTV Monthly Challenge - Anything Goes

Tip Top Tuesday - Favourite Sketch Challenge - Love PTW sketches - so easy to use for many themes



Thanks for taking the time to come and visit me today and for any comments you may wish to leave.

It's always great to see you here and I really do appreciate your continued support.



I'm off to have another little play with my Project Life goodies my DH bought me for Christmas - will share my first layouts with you soon :o)



Enjoy the rest of the day - whatever you have planned.



TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment