Saturday, January 4, 2014

Ribbon Theme at The Hobby House


Hello again my lovely crafty friends - this is my second DT post for the day - please click here or scroll down to see my DT project for A Gem of a Challenge.





So as promised I'm here to share another DT make and this time it's for 









and this month's fabulous inspiration theme is





RIBBONS





So you could make anything at all as long as it has ribbon somewhere and you have used any Hobby House item - don't forget to tell us what you have used and include a link to the item in store.





Here's what I decided to do



















Using this gorgeous selection of ribbons from The Hobby House I made a few ribbon flowers and attached them to a wicker heart I bought in the sales.

A few ready made mulberry roses available here from The Hobby House and a pearl brad and spacer and a sentiment to finish it off.



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my DT buddies.

It would be lovely if you could join in the fun with us - 1 very lucky winner will win







Challenges I would like to enter:



TBA



I had a successful trip to Ikea and managed to purchase all the items on my wishlist.

Now I need to get on and have a mahooooosive sort out of my crafty stash - but that will be after I've had a nice cup of tea!!!!



Thanks for dropping by (again).

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.



TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment