Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Use Ribbon at Divas by Design


Good morning my lovely crafty friends.


Thank you for all your kind words about my back yesterday - you are all so lovely.


This evening my DH and I are going to try a Pilates class - I have been wanting to do Pilates for such a long time - I've heard that it should help with my back problems - if done right - so I'm looking forward to it. It will also be great to do something together :o)





So a super quick post as my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver is here to play this morning and there are some Mr Tumble jigsaws that need to be put together with my help :o)





Today we have a new challenge over at 









and the theme is 





RIBBON





Here's what I did:


















Card Ingredients:





A selection of red and white ribbons from stash 


Sizzix 657235 Lacy Heart 


Small heart punches


Rhinestone Heart from Hobbycraft


Small alpha stickers from stash





Simple design - hope you like it :o)





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out far more stunning inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:





TBA





Thanks for popping by today.


Hope to play catch up with you all later.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment