Monday, January 20, 2014

The Gardener


Good evening.


Well I'm back with another share for today - to see my first post please scroll down or click here but I have a confession to make that I didn't get to the end of the ironing basket - in fact I didn't get any ironing done as I got caught up playing with some new stash that the postie brought - but I'll share those another day :o)





This time I'd like to share another male card made for my MiL's friend  to give to her Husband:


















Card Ingredients:





Image: Mo Manning 'Gardener Guy'


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers and Die Cut Embellishments: Hunkydory 'It's a Man's World'





Challenges I would like to enter:


Mo Manning DP2 - Something New (Design Papers and Die Cut Embellishments)


Dream Valley - Boys/Men


Brown Sugar - Anything Goes


Charisma Cardz - It's a Boy Thing 





Well I best get on and make a start on that ironing :o(





Thanks for calling by again.


Enjoy your evening.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment