Friday, January 3, 2014

The Hobby House Inspiration


Good morning.


Well the festivities are now well and truly over - my DH is back at work - albeit working from home and today is the last day of the school holidays and time for Jack to start thinking about checking homework and getting books ready for Monday :o(





I also need to get on and take the rest of the Christmas decorations down and get the house back in order.





But before I make a start on that it's my turn to share some inspiration using some scrummy products from 









I decided to make a New Year Easel calendar using a sweet Pre-Coloured Hobby House Topper:






















Hobby House Products Used:


The Hobby House Wee Stamps 'Suzi's Garden'


The Hobby House 'Cherry Paper Collection'


The Hobby House Die Cut Mat & Layer Kit 'Sweet Lilac'


The Hobby House Mulberry Flowers 'Spearmint Collection'


The Hobby House Double Satin Ribbon 'Quartz'


Pearl String





Challenges I would like to enter:


Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes


Creative Moments - Anything Goes


Little Red Wagon - New Beginnings


Paper Shelter - Anything Goes


Simon Says Stamp - Something New


Natalie and Amy's - One for the Girlies


Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes



Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes


That Craft Place - Anything Goes





Thanks for popping by today - it's always great to see you here.


I appreciate your support and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.





Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment