Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends and hello to my latest new followers - it's an honour to see you here.
Hope you are having a great week so far.
Sorry I've not been about too much the last few days - I have been resting my back as much as possible and sitting isn't the best thing for it so I haven't been near my little crafty haven for ages :o(
I am thrilled to say that all the rest has done it the world of good and the muscle spasm has just about gone now - thank goodness :o)
So today I'm here to share my DT make for
and this week's theme is
NEW YEAR NEW STASH
The only difficulty had was what new stash to use!!!
In the end I settled for this uber cute Penny Black stamp and some new Design Papers from LOTV
Card Ingredients:
Image: Penny Black '3974K Your Birthday' (bargain from Sir Stampalot)
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: LOTV 'Nitwits Petal Fresh'
Dies Used: 'Die-Namics Fishtail Stax' 'Spellbinders Plain and Scalloped Circles'
Sentiment Tags: LOTV 'Set 24 - Everyday'
Twine from stash
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and to see the full details of the fabulous prize on offer from our wonderful sponsor this week
Challenges I would like to join in with:
Card Mania - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Cool Colours
Crafty Boots - Anything Goes
Lexi's Creations - Anything Goes
Without Words - Spots and/or Stripes
Dream Valley - Boys/Men
Great Impressions - Use Something New
Hobbycutz - Something New
The Squirrel and the Fox - Show off your New Stuff
Penny Black Saturday - New
Thanks for popping by to see me today - it's always great to see you here.
Your support and comments really are appreciated - thank you :o)
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment