Good morning my lovely crafty friends. Hope you are having a wonderful week so far.
It's my usual super speedy post this morning as my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver is on his way to play :o)
So I'm here to share my DT make for
and this week Team B are sharing some inspiration on the theme
VINTAGE WITH LACE
Card Ingredients:
Image: LOTV 'So Many Presents'
Colouring Medium: Copics - Dress and Hat paper-pieced
Design Papers: LOTV 'Country Lady'
Sentiment: LOTV 'Set 28 - Vintage Labels'
Magnolia Doo Hickey Swirl
MFT Mini Royal Roses
Adhesive Pearls and Lace from stash
Our sponsor this week is the fabulous
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.
Challenges I would like to enter:
TBA
Thanks for popping by to see me.
Looking forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.
I'll be back a little later with another DT share :o)
TTFN
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

0 comments:
Post a Comment