Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
I decided to make a start at re-organising my little crafty haven - after 7 hours hard at it I thought I may have bitten off more than I could chew but I'm glad to say that there are just a few more bits n pieces to sort and then it's finished - I certainly won't be doing that again in a hurry!!!!
So today we have another new challenge for you over at
with this sketch to work with and an optional theme of
VINTAGE

Here's what I did:
Card Ingredients:
Image: Bildmalarna 'Letters and Roses'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: LOTV 'Nitwits Always and Forever'
Spellbinders: Fleur De Lis Squares - Christmas Pressie from my DH :o)
Memory Box: Corner Bow
Adhesive Pearls from stash
Sentiment: Stampin Up
Our fabulous sponsor this week is

offering 1 lucky winner

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.
Challenges I would like to enter:
TBA
Thanks for coming to see me today - your visits are always appreciated.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment