Saturday, January 4, 2014

Something New at A Gem of a Challenge


Good morning my lovely crafty friends.


Hope all are well and those not I wish a speedy recovery.


I also hope those living near the UK Coastal areas are safe, warm and most importantly dry.





I have 2 DT makes to share with you today and my first one is for the new challenge over at 









We have now changed to a fortnightly challenge which means you have more time to play along.





So for the next 2 weeks the theme picked by the lovely Sue is





Something New






For example, new baby, job, home or you can use some new stash





The prize for the winner is 2 Individual Digi images


(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS) 


of the winners choice from PINKGEM DESIGNS.....





I made another New Year Calendar:

























Here's what I used:


Image: Pink Gem Designs 'Fairy Chloe'


Design Papers: LOTV 'Nitwits Always & Forever' - a Christmas pressie from my DH


Colouring Medium: Copics


Pearl Strings from The Hobby House


Sentiment: PC Generated


Ribbons from stash


Spellbinders: Labels 18 - another Christmas pressie from my DH


Decorative Floral Ovals


Star Dust Stickles





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and to welcome our new teamie - Pauline





Challenges I would like to enter:




MilkCoffee Challenge - Celebrations

Sparkle n Sprinkle January Challenge - Anything Goes 'Use Glitter'

Really Reasonable Ribbon's - Pink & Ribbon

Creative Inspirations Challenge - Celebration 

Simon Says Stamp - Something New 

A Little Bit Crafty - Celebrate!

A Creative Romance - Something New 

Brown Sugar - Use Ribbon or Twine

The House that Stamps Built - New to You (Design Papers & Spellbinder Dies)



I'll be back a bit later with my DT project for The Hobby House - after we have popped down to Ikea to have a look at some more drawers for my little crafty haven :o)





Thank you so much for calling in to see me today - I really appreciate your visit and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.





Have a wonderful weekend whatever your plans are.


TTFN




0 comments:

Post a Comment