Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are all well and those not I wish well soon.
Super quick post this morning before my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver comes to play.
My MiL loves to have a stock of notelets/just to say cards and here a a few I made the other day when my new stash arrived from Sizzix - all amazing bargains in the sale :o)
Card Ingredients:
Image: Sizzix 65776 - Floral
Stamped with Memento Inks 'Sweet Plum and Pistachio'
Embossing Folder: Sizzix 657957 'Butterflies and Flowers'
Martha Stewart: Cherish Border Punch
Ribbon from stash
Challenges I would like to enter:
Simon Says Stamp - Emboss It
Sweet Stamps - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Card Mania - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Thanks for popping by today.
I always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment