Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Anything Goes at Papertake Weekly


Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.


The day had turned out a lot better than it started - it was pitch black and pouring it down this morning when I took Jack to school and now as I'm writing this post at lunchtime the sun is shining and the sky is blue. I don't know about you but I always feel so much happier when the sun is shining :o)





So today I'm here to share my DT project for 









and as always for the first challenge of the month the theme is





ANYTHING GOES 





with the optional extra of 





CELEBRATE SOMETHING NEW





I had a card to make for my MiL and some scrummy new crafty stash from my DH so here's what I came up with:















Card Ingredients:



Design Papers: LOTV 'NitWits Country Gent'



Memory Box: 'Wrought Iron Fence', 'Alphas' and 'Numbers'


Buttons from stash





Our sponsors this week are the wonderful 




offering 1 very lucky winner







Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:





Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes - Pearls or Buttons


Crafty Boots - Anything Goes


Creative Creations - Anything Goes


Fitztown Challenge - Anything Goes


Lexi's Creations - Anything Goes


Crazy Challenge - Cards for Men


Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes


Come and Get It - Something New


Hobbycutz - Anything Goes


The Squirrel and the Fox - Anything Goes





Thanks for popping by to see me today - I really appreciate your support and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.





Enjoy the rest of the day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment