Thursday, January 23, 2014

Cats at MAWTT


Good morning my lovely crafty friends.


What a miserable start to the day it is here in Gloucestershire - so dark and damp!!! 


Best place to be is safe and warm in my little crafty haven so that's where I'm heading once I have shared my DT project for this week's challenge over at 









and this week our lovely Janice has picked the theme 





CATS 





So here's what I did:















Card Ingredients:


Image: LOTV Pre-Coloured Art Pad 2 'Jack, Patch and Puss'


Design Papers: First Edition 'J'adore'


Embossed Heart: Sizzix 657235 Lacy Heart 


Spellbinders: Heart Squares and Plain Squares


Martha Stewart: Frond Punch


Flowers and Berries: WOC


Wooden Flower and Adhesive Gems from stash


Made With Love Tag and Gingham Ribbon: The Hobby House





Our lovely host Janice is offering this fabulous stamp as this week's prize:










and has asked us to post a piccie of our special moggy's too.





Here's my Pickle-Lilicat the day we brought her home (just over 4 years ago) 







Ooooooh she was just like a little ball of fluff :o)





And here's a piccie from last night - she is still a little beauty don't you think?










Can't wait to see your special cats too.





Challenges I would like to enter:





MMCS - January Challenge 'Love'





Thanks for popping by to see me today - I really do appreciate your continued support and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.





Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment