Thursday, December 6, 2012

CAS at MAWTT with Christmas at Charisma


sc




Good morning.


I can't believe that I haven't posted anything since Saturday - but I have been busy making 'things' and trying to get ahead with my DT work for December so that I can enjoy some quality time with my family over the festive period :o)




But I am here today with a double post to share my DT projects for







and our lovely Shell has picked the theme




CLEAN AND SIMPLE

at MAWTT




We are so lucky to be sponsored by the fabulous Saturated Canary this week and the DT had some images to play with.


I have used the gorgeous 'Princess Rose Red'


but I 'erased' the tree using Microsoft Paint.




 I simply printed the image and sentiment directly onto the base card



 and then coloured using Promarkers and Flexmarkers - the 'colour' on the inside of the card was hidden using an insert :o)



 It looked a little too plain for me so I tried one with some Victorian Velvet Distress Ink 'dabbed' around the image after masking it off. And then I added some Crafter's Companion 'Spray and Sparkle'





Not sure which I prefer but I thought I would share both with you.



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies  and we have some fabulous GDT joining us this week too :o)



Challenges I would like to enter:

Loves Rubberstamps - Anything Goes


Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes


Crafty Boots - Anything Goes


Make it Monday - Anything Goes


TPE - Girly


Joanna Sheen - Anything Goes (excluding Christmas)


OSAAT - Anything Goes


Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - Clean and Simple




And over at



CHARISMA



the theme this week is nice and simples



CHRISTMAS

Here's what I did:





I created a panel of heat embossed snowflakes - using Versamark and True White EP and then inked over the top with Festive Berries and Evergreen Bough Distress Inks and then wiped over with a soft cloth to reveal the snowflakes.



 I have also used my most favourite Christmas Tree die (again!!!) smothered in Diamond Stickles :o)

A few adhesive diamantes and a Martha Stewart snowflake border punch to finish it off.





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous prizes on offer from our sponsors this week:

 Simon Says Stamp

and



and to check out the awesome inspiration from my DT buddies :o)



Challenges I would like to enter this card into:

Christmas at Sweet Stampin - Anything Goes Christmas

Crafts and Me - Anything Goes

Divas by Design - Snow

Everybody Art Challenge - Christmas

Simon Says Stamp - Snowflakes

Tip Top Tuesday - Christmas

Tuesday Throwdown - White Christmas

Natalie and Amy's - Christmas/Winter

Craft Your Passion - Snow

Fashionable Stamping Challenge - To Die For


Thanks for popping by today.


Catch ya laters.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment