Saturday, December 8, 2012

White, Gold and 1 Other at Allsorts


Good morning.


I'm so disappointed because today I was supposed to be taking my scrummilicious Lola Arizona and squidgilicious Oliver to have breakfast with Santa Claus at the local Garden Centre - but unfortunately Lola has been up all night being sick :o(

Hopefully she will make a speedy recovery as she has to go home tomorrow and won't be back again until Boxing Day :o(

 


Anyways as it's Saturday that means it's tome for a new challenge over at

 






and this week our lovely Helene has picked the theme:





WHITE, GOLD and 1 OTHER COLOUR





Here's what I did:


















and here's what I used:


Base Card - Craftwork Cards 'Fanciful'


Spellbinders Grand Nesties - Circles and Scalloped Circles


Design Paper - Pink Petticoat 'Christmas Kraft Organics'


Image: Flying Reindeer Silhouette from our sponsor this week - Stitchy Bear Stamps printed onto Glossy Card and then heat embossed with Gold EP


Stampendous Frantage Encrusted Jewels around the image 


Snowflake - Spellbinders


Sentiment - Craftwork Cards





Challenges I would like to enter:




C.R.A.F.T - Christmas


Paper Play - Christmas is Coming

Crafty Creations - Wintery Scene

Inky Impressions - Snow/Winter


Sisterhood of Crafters - Embossing

Ladybug Crafts Ink - Sparkilicious

Stamp and Create - Sparkly Christmas

Sparkles Forum - Christmas is Coming

The Cupboard Trilogy - Frosty Christmas

OSAAT - Anything Goes

 


Thanks for visiting my little blog today - I appreciate your support.


Have a wonderful day.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment