Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Magic of Christmas


Good morning.


Hope you all had a lovely weekend and for those that were out in the crowds Christmas shopping I hope it wasn't too stressful for you. It was surprisngly 'quietish' down at the Mall we went to!


I'm pleased to say that I successfully completed my last minute gift shopping and now feel that everything is under control for the 'Big Day' I'm sooooooo excited - I love love love Christmas - especially spending time with the family :o)





As this week is my quieter DT week I thought I would share some of the last of my Christmas makes from last week - that hopefully will have arrived at the recipients homes :o)





I loved making this one - using some of my favourite things from 2012 - Frantage and Kraft Card


















Card Ingredients:


Image: Penny Black 'Snow Dust' 4102K - Stamped and heat embossed with Clear EP


Stampendous Frantage Shabby White EP, Antique Gold EP and Gold Glitter 


Sentiment: Just Rite 'Noel Christmas Ornaments'


Textured Gold Cardstock


Platinum Stickles


Snowflake Embossing Folder


Craftwork Cards Kraft base card





Challenges I would like to enter:





Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Glitter and Sparkle


Dream Valley - Christmas


Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes

Great Impressions - Anything Goes

Penny Black & More - It's Your Choice

Stamptacular Sunday - Treemendous

The Squirrel & Fox - Christmas

Natalie and Amy's - Winter Wishes

Visible Image - Christmas

The Perfect Sentiment - Christmas



Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your visit.

Have a fabulous day.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment