Saturday, December 22, 2012

My Last DT project for Allsorts


Good morning.


It is with a sad and heavy heart that I am sharing this post with you today as it is my last DT project over at




ALLSORTS




and the reason I am sad is because I have been with Allsorts since it started way back in May 2009.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Emma (and Kirsten)for giving me my first DT position - just a month after I started blogging - I have loved working alongside you and most of the other DT.

I know that I have made the right decision for me.




The theme this week is




AS PLAIN AS BLACK AND WHITE


 and I took the opportunity to make a few last quick Christmas Makes




Here's what I did:




















Card ingredients:

Black A6 Card Blanks

Design Paper: Pink Petticoat 'Large Snowflakes'

Snowflakes: Various Spellbinders Dies

Sentiments: Pink Petticoat 'Traditional Christmas Sentiments'

Adhesive Gems from stash



Challenges I would like to enter:

Aud Sentiments - Anything with a Sentiment

Craft Us Crazy - Merry Christmas

Crimbo Crackers - Sentiment as Focus

Sarah Hurley - Christmas

ABC Christmas - Favourite Punch/Die

Simon Says Stamp - Christmas

Creative Craft - Non-Traditional Christmas

Lady Bug Crafts - Anything Goes for Christmas

Papertake Weekly - Pick of the Year (Anything Goes)

Card Mania - Snowflakes



Thanks for popping by and all your support.

I really appreciate it.



Have a fabulous weekend.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment