Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Thanks to our Sponsors at An Oldie But Goodie


 Good morning.

Hope you are all keeping well - there are a lot of nasty bugs doing the rounds :o(

It's been like Emergency Ward 10 at my house for the past few days - the latest casualty is John - although he does feel a lot better today.

I just hope I can keep moving fast enough to avoid the virus catching up on me :o)



So today I would like to share my DT project for



AN OLDIE BUT GOODIE



and this challenge will run until 6 January 2013



with the theme



ANYTHING GOES 

using an image or product from one of our sponsors from this year - see main challenge blog for full details.



Our sponsor this time is



offering 1 lucky winner 7 digi images of their choice



Here's what I did:



















 Card Ingredients:

Image: Bugaboo 'Silhouette Butterfly Flowers'

Spellbinders: Plain and Scallop circle nesties

Design Papers: Papermania 'Bexley Black' Capsule Collection

Sentiment: LOTV

Memory Box: Riveria Corner

Adhesive Pearls from stash



Challenges I would like to enter:

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

ATC's and Cards with Attitude - Anything Goes

Avadares - Anything with a Digi

Creative Moments - Anything Goes

Flutterby Wednesday - Open Theme

Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.



Thanks for popping by today.

I really appreciate your visit.

Have a wonderful day.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment