Thursday, December 6, 2012

One for the Boys at Totally Papercrafts


 Good morning.

I can't believe we are at the end of the first week of December already - they say time flies when you're having fun - so I guess I must be having a ball lol!!!



Anyways as it's Friday I'm here to share my DT project for



TOTALLY PAPERCRAFTS



And the theme is:



ONE FOR THE BOYS



Our sponsor this week is the fabulous



offering 1 lucky winner





Here's what I did:




I used a gorgeous LOTV die cuts - great for those quick last minute makes and such great value too.


I simply rounded the corners and added a touch of Star Dust stickles.



 Sentiment - Craftwork Cards - layered onto textured gold mirri board punched with circle punch.






This also used:

Memory Box 'Frostyville Wreath Die'

Magnolia Doo Hickey 'Star Border Die'

Spellbinders Square Nesties

Design Papers 'Back to Basics - Vintage Christmas'

Lashings of Star Dust Stickles



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:

Lil's Little Fairies - Use 3 Punches and or Dies

Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes

Deep Ocean Challenge - Christmas

Made Especially For You - Christmas Card with a Die Cut

Paper Playtime - Christmas Colours

My Craft Spot - Merry Christmas

Sketch n Stash - Sketch #102

Cupcake Craftroom - Anything Goes for Christmas

One Stop Craft - Christmas for the Boys



Hello and welcome to my lastest new followers - so good to see you here :o)

Thanks for popping by today.

Would love to know you've been so I can come and see you too :o)



I think today I'm going to make a start with 'covering the house in Christmas' as Jack used to call it when he was a lot younger :o)



Have a wonderful day.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment