Saturday, December 15, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree at Allsorts


Good morning.

Well I had a very productive day yesterday - got all my cards finished (I'm usually still making them on Christmas Eve lol!!!) - even got them written out and all posted as well - phew!!!

Will have a few last makes to share with you later but today I'm here to share my DT project for



ALLSORTS



and I'm playing host and I picked the theme



OH CHRISTMAS TREE



Can't think why :o)



Our sponsor this week is the very lovely Ruth from

4 images of winners choice

Offering 1 lucky winner

4 images of their choice



Here's what I did:

















Card Ingredients:

Image: A Passion for Stamps 'Robin and Holly'

Colouring Medium: Promarkers

Design Papers: Dovecraft 'Vintage Christmas'

Spellbinders: Poinseitta, Christmas Tree, Circle and Square Nesties

Cheery Lyn Holly Die

Red and Green Velvet Paper

Bakers Twine and Adhesive Pearls from stash

Peeled Paint Distress Ink

Sentiment: Craftwork Cards



Challenges I would like to enter:

Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes with a Seasonal Sentiment

C.R.A.F.T - Winter

Craft Us Crazy - Christmas/Winter and/or favourite embellishment

It's all About the Vintage - Christmas

Divas by Design - Red

Fab n Funky - Vintage Christmas

Anything Goes - Traditional Christmas Colours

Totally Stampalicious - Anything Goes

Winter Wonderland - Oh Christmas Tree

ATC's and Cards with Attitude - Anything Goes



Think I'm going to brave it and go out today with John for some last minute gifts - but only if he's up and ready nice and early :o)



Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your visit.

Have a wonderful day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment