Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thank You at MAWTT


Hello again!! As promised I'm back with the second of my double DT posts for today and this time it's for 





MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES





This week our challenge will run for 3 weeks so we can enjoy some time with our families over the festive period.





Our very lovely Laurie has picked the theme 





THANK YOU 





We have a new sponsor for you this time


RSD





Some of the DT were very good and have played with some of the sponsors fabulous images :o)


I on the other hand was very naughty and forgot - sorry :o(





So here's what I did:










I stamped one of my favourite Hero Arts floral images 'Dogwood' onto a piece of Design Paper from First Edition 'Up Up and Away' using Crushed Olive Distress Ink and Willow Adirondack Ink















Card Ingredients: 


Image: Hero Arts 'Dogwood'


DP: First Edition 'Up Up and Away'


Butterfly: Marianne Createables


Adhesive Pearls from stash


Sentiment: Stampendous


Martha Stewart Scrolled Lace Border Punch





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my very talented DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:





Papertake Weekly - Pick of the Year (I chose Anything Goes)


Make it Monday - Anything Goes


Squigglefly - Anything Goes with Sentiment


Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes


Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes


Great Impressions - Anything Goes



Flutterby Wednesday - Open Theme - With a Butterfly





Thanks for popping by again.


Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment