Good morning.
Who is stealing the time?? I can hardly believe we are nearly at the end of this week!!! Yesterday I started on the mammoth task of wrapping and labeling all the pressies - it really is beginning to look a look like Christmas :o)
Of course now that my squidgilicious Oliver and scrummilicious Lola Arizona are getting a little bit older and more aware I have to re-find all the secret hiding places I used to use when Jack was still a 'believer' lol!!!
Today I'm here to share my DT project for
MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES
and this time our lovely Judith has picked the theme
CHRISTMAS CRACKERS
So we would like to see your funny Christmas cards/projects please.
We have a fab prize from our sponsors

WOW wish I could enter myself lol!!!
Anyways here's what I did:
This will be Jack's card this year - hope he likes it!!!
Card Ingredients:
Image: Whimsie Doodles 'Christmas Undies'
Design Papers: My Mind's Eye 'Colourful Christmas'
Snowflakes: Spellbinders and Martha Stewart
Stars: Hobbyhouse
Ribbon and Pom Pom Trim: The Ribbon Girls
Challenges I would like to enter:
Crafty Creations - Wise Words
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Celebrate the Occasion - Christmas
Crafty Sentiments - Snowflakes
Creative Craft - Humorous
LEJ Designs - Sentimental
Tip Top Tuesday - Christmas
Cupcake Craft - Merry Christmas
Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate your support.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment