Saturday, December 22, 2012

Xmas Home Decor


Good morning.


Ooohhh I'm really getting excited now - only 2 more sleeps until the Big Man in the Red Suit puts in an appearance :o)





I have (like many others I'm sure) got a busy couple of days ahead so I have started bright and early this morning - bedding stripped and in the wash - oven cleaner doing it's magic - Christmas cake to decorate - mince pies made yesterday - tomorrow I plan to hit Sainsburys as soon as it opens at 6am - then hairdressers at 8.30am and finally Waitrose to collect Christmas dinner pre-order at 11.00am 





Hopefully by the afternoon I will get a chance to have a little crafty play time :o)





Today I would like to share a little Home Decor item with you.







I got the blank MDF 'XMAS' from the GNPE at Harrogate earlier this year.










Covered with Design Papers from Craftwork Cards 'Krafty Christmas Goody Bag'


Then I painted over the top with Pearlescent Paint 'Mother of Pearl'










A Spellbinders snowflake die cut in textured gold card with a Martha Stewart snowflake punched in Kraft card and an adhesive pearl in the centre to finish it off










And here it is on display:












I love the end result - hope you do too :o)








Challenges I would like to enter:




2 Sisters - Krafty Christmas




Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes




Totally Gorjuss - Easy Does It




Crafts 4 Eternity - Anything Goes




Fairy Tale - Pimp Up Something




Creative Moments - Anything But a Card




Divas by Design - Anything Goes




Tip Top Tuesday - Anything Goes









Before I go I would also just like to share a photo of Pickle-Lily Cat making herself at home amongst the decorations I had put out ready to do the dining room for Christmas Day:




















She is such a cat!!!





Thanks for popping by today.


Enjoy the rest of the weekend.


TTFN








0 comments:

Post a Comment